Raffle Draw Date Accouncement




Dunstable Town FC’s Fundraising Manager, Peter Bottom, announced on Saturday that the Club would be selling the final 150 raffle tickets to the general public from Monday 18th January onwards.


The draw will take place on Saturday 30th January with the winning prize being £100 and the second prize being a food and drinks hamper. There is a meal voucher and many other prizes including Next Beauty Gift sets, a bottle of champagne, other alcoholic drinks, chocolates and some generous donations from Sundon Park florist, L&K Flowers and the Club’s Hydration Partner, Wow Hydrate.


The Club will be donating 60% of the raffle’s proceeds to the Oncology Unit at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital as part of its Blues 4-5K L&D, with the remaining 40% being retained by the Club.


The Club had initially earmarked the home fixture versus Leighton Town on December 28th as the date for the raffle draw, however the date has needed to be revised due to the practical difficulties experienced in the return of ticket counterfoils and unsold tickets.


The Blues have not played a competitive match since the 15th December last year when they won 2-1 against Broadfields Utd at Creasey Park. In common with other non-league clubs, the Blues have been balloted by the FA as to what should happen to the remainder of this season, given the current lockdown and advice from Public Health England and the FA.


If you would like to show your support for the Blues and buy a £1 raffle ticket in the knowledge that 60% of the proceeds will go to the Oncology Unit please contact Peter via email; fundraising.dunstabletownfc@gmail.com

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

 

Dunstable Town Football Club is a members owned football club that is run by the Club Committee

through its annually elected Club Officers, constituting the Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary.

© 2015-20 Copyright of Dunstable Town FC